1. LEGAL NOTICE
The website https://vanguartour.com (the “Website”) is published by Vanguartour Travel and Events Ltda a European company headquartered at
Avenida do Infante, 66-70
Edificio Quinta avenida
9000-015 Funchal Madeira
registered under number PT509030360
Publication Director : Guillaume Lajoie
HOST : OVH HOSTING SYSTEM Praça de Alvalade, 7, 7D 1700-036 Lisboa
- Victor Svistunov
- Guillaume L
- Joana Abreu
- Ultrash Ricco
- Svetlana Gumerova
- Adrien Delforge
- Nastuh Abootalebi
- Zoe Holling
- Onda Colossal
- Anne Zwickermann
- Damir Babacic
- Ricardo Resende
- Maksym Kaharlytskyi
- Maxime Garella
- Tiago Ferreira
- Enrique Ferreira
- Jose Santos
- Natacha de Hepcee
- Nick Karvounis
- Nicolas Perez
- Square Lab
- Dimitry B
- Alex Vasey
- Carlos Machado
- Daniel Sessler
- Alice F
- Eurico Craveiro
- Rach Sam
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of accessing and using the telecommunications network, which is payable by the user according to the terms established by the user’s Internet service provider and telecommunications operator.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Vanguartour, and in general, all other brand names, illustrations, images and logotypes featured on the Website, whether registered or not, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Vanguartour or of its licensors.
Any total or partial reproduction, modification or use of such brand names, illustrations, images and logotypes, for any purpose and on any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited. The same applies to any use in combination or juxtaposition with any other trademark, symbol, logotype and, more generally, any distinctive sign intended to form a composite logo.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
You agree not to use or permit the use of the Website in an abusive way, for unlawful, fraudulent or malicious purposes, including, but without restriction:
- by hacking the Website or by introducing malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data onto the Website or any operating system;
- by using a spider or any other system, device or program (automated or not) to extract data or information from the Website or the servers of Vanguartour;
- by sending or storing documents containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or computer programs;
- by interfering with, or disrupting the integrity or the performance of the Website or the data contained therein;
- by attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website, or to its related systems or networks; or
- by attempting to gain unauthorized access to the accounts or personal information of other users.
- LIABILITY OF VANGUARTOUR
Vanguartour strives to ensure, to the best of its ability, that the information on the Website is accurate and up-to-date and reserves the right to correct such information at any time and without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Vanguartour disclaims all liability for:
- any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the Website, or
- any damages resulting from a third-party intrusion resulting in a change to the information made available on the Website or preventing access thereto.
Similarly, Vanguartour does not warrant the uninterrupted or bug or virus-free operation of the Website. In this respect, you represent accepting the characteristics and limits of the Internet.
- AVAILABILITY – MAINTENANCE
Vanguartour shall make its best efforts to maintain a reasonable level of operation and availability of the Website. Vanguartour reserves the right at all times and without notice, to limit access to the Website and its use by the user to carry out maintenance on it or to make changes. Vanguartour liability may not be incurred in case access is interrupted due to such maintenance or updating.
- GOVERNING LAW – JURISDICTION
- REPORTING ABUSE
You can report any content you believe to be unlawful by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org